Friday 10 December 2010

Cubinho de pano personalizado / Personalized fabric cube

Ontem fiz uma lembrancinha para uma nenezinha. Um ursinho e este cubinho personalizado. Não foi nada difícil mas fiz algumas fotos mostrando paso-a-paso como eu fiz. Achei uma coisinha simples e fofa!
Yesterday I made a small gift for a baby girl. A teddy and this personalized small cube. It wasn't dificult at all but I took some pics making a short and easy tuto the way I made it. It came out very simple but cute.
 Primeiro decidi o tamanho das letras e do cubo. Depois recortei pedaço de tecido, passei a entretela e com caneta escrevi as letras - OBS. tem que ser como visto no espelho - o contrario se não na hora de recortar fica tudo errado ;)))
First, I chose the size of the letters and the cube. Therefore, I cut a piece of fabric, I ironed the fusible and using a pen I wrote the letters - OBS. the letters must be mirror written - otherwise when cut they will be on the wrong side ;)))
 Costurei as letras e comecei a juntar as peças. Enchi com enchimento, fechei com costura invisível o último lado do cubo e pronto. Uma lembrancinha personalizada e bem fofa!
I sewed the letters and started to put together the pieces. I filled in the cube and using an invisible seam I closed the last side and the cube was done. A tiny personalized gift and quite cute!

3 comments:

  1. Браво,Наде,всички неща са чудесни,браво!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Наде, много е оригинално! и мечето и кубчето! Страхотен малък подарък!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Руси, Мариета, благодаря ви!!! Това е подаръче за по-малката сестричка на съученичка на Лидето, поне каката го харесала много, бебето?!?! кой да каже ;)))))

    ReplyDelete

Obrigada pelo comentário / Thanks for your comment